Sunday, September 09, 2007

Steak Party

Hey C-Towners!

This is your resident glutton, meat lover and alcoholic speaking!

What do you guys think of a BLOCK C Steak party? We can each contribute $10 or so, and I'll can be responsible for getting the cuts of beef, spices, and sauces to make yummy steaks that we can grill over our BBQ pit on the rooftop!

For those who don't eat beef, I whip up a decent white-wine mushroom cream sauce pasta!

Let me know how interested you guys are k, if you guys are keen we can make this possible! Some funds, some assistance in the kitchen, and the go-ahead by our beloved block comm and we can have our very first, very own, STEAK PARTY!

Of course, wine and booze are encouraged. We can even order a keg of quality booze from Brewerkz if people are willing to cough up some dough =)

Think slabs of juicy .. cuts of beef, grilled just the way you like it. Ahhhhhhhh I'm STARVINGGGGGGGGGGGG. I'm not an expert chef though, so if any among you have any experience in cooking steaks, even better!

No comments: