Happening for the 4th consecutive year, the Singapore International Hockey Challenge 2007 will see top men and women players from (at least) India, Pakistan, Malaysia, Australia & Hong Kong (and of course, Singapore)... They've brought the players here, now it's whether we're going to watch them... The tickets are cheep-cheep! $2 for weekday matches.. $5 for weekend ones..
Of course la.. Since I'm working, I'm hoping you guys would be interested in watching the weekend matches.. either on 20/10 (Sat) or 21/10 (Sun).. 21/10's the finals I guess.. When the teams with the most points play each other? Haha, I'm not very clear, but last day's always most exciting right? :D That day's match will start at 3pm from the respective 3rd ranked teams, continued at 5.30pm for 2nd ranked in each pool, then finally at 8pm for the two top teams.
So.. For $6 (including the booking fee..), you get 4 whole hours of solid entertainment! And it's all held at Delta Stadium so you don't even need to travel far to get your fix of world class hockey! :p
Any takers? Can message me at 96284902, or tag and hope I see it. Ah ha.
'han
ps: For complete details, can refer to www.tdc.sg/events/eventDetails.aspx?contID=MzA5Ng%3d%3d
pps: By the way.. Anyone with credit card to help book tickets?
No comments:
Post a Comment