Even though we were rudely interrupted by the fire drill (and the later unexplained technical errors), the evening nonetheless went smoothly. We would like to thank all C-Towners for their patience and understanding. (:
Hope you liked the fab food and the tealights!
The Buaya selection procedure is something we like to think is a uniquely interesting one, though we apologize for the lack of clarity while explaining how to play the game BINGO.
We used an atas BINGO set, which you spun to eject a numbered ball.
So while the girls rolled the machine, the guys struck the rolled-out numbers off their BINGO sheets, and vice versa.
To make this year's Buaya week more interesting, there were even chances for 4 people to choose their buayee:
1) The first girl and first guy to BINGO
2) The lucky girl and guy to hit the designated "star numbers" during the BINGO roll
Which explained why everyone was so concentrated and focussed on the game.
These lucky winners were, in order of age: Terence, Swee Foo, Joyce, Grace.
We also solemnly swore the Buaya Week Pledge.
For the benefit of those who didn't/couldn't attend, here it is:
I (insert name, room number, matric number),
Pledge to love my buayee
1. To shower him/her with all the tender loving care that my heart is capable of
2. To treat him/her like the king/queen of my heart, regardless of language, race, religion or gender preferences
3. To demonstrate my cooking skills to the best of my abilities (and also be considerate enough to prepare charcoal pills should I know my abilities are not sufficiently adequate)
4. If necessary, I will sleep and wake up at ungodly hours to decorate the inside and outside of my buayee’s room with god-like declarations of my love.
5. I will NOT kill myself or my buayee in any attempt to prove my undying affection
6. I will NOT reveal myself to my buayee before the time is right (i.e. revelation night). If I should be caught in the act of buaya-ing, I must die-die act blur.
As a good buayee,
1. I will be appreciate of all efforts made to buaya me
2. I will try my best to respond positively to my buaya and reciprocate the love showered unto me (though understandably to a lesser extent than my own buayee).
I understand that failure to adhere to the above will result in repeated ponding sessions which I will then suffer at any time of the day and night without complain.
I swear all these in Block C’s name.
No comments:
Post a Comment