Saturday, November 24, 2007

Please be ETHICAL

It's 9.45 pm, I went down to collect my clothes in the dryer which were put in at 7.45pm.

To my surprise and horror, this was wat i saw.



Obviously the blue pail in front of the bottom LHS dryer was not mine.

I walked closer and found out that the remaining time was 60 minutes. It meant my clothes were taken out by somebody an hour ago.



Where have all my clothes gone!?!?

I looked around, searched frantically for my missing clothes, and found some of my clothes in the corner near the sink area. After a thorough search, I finally saw my pail and the remaining clothes BEHIND THE WASHING MACHINES!!





I was really frustrated, it's like somebody broke into your house ,threw ur things all around, made ur house a mess, and u lost ur valuables. Until now i still couldnt find 1 of my laundry bags.

The only person that came to my mind was the stupid fellow who left the door of the dryer open and set the time to 140 minutes when i used the dryer. Of coz the dryer was not running tat time since the door was not closed. Since it's not running, any normal person would assume that watever inside could be taken out. So it's not my fault of taking out the clothes inside and put in my own clothes. Dear C-towners, pls be honest. If u were me, would u do the same thing?

It's still bearable if u turned the timing from 60 to 0 and took out my clothes and put in your clothes. But why did you throw my clothes everywhere!? U could just put everything into my pail. I dun see why there is a need for u to dump my pail and clothes behind the washing machine. It's totally unreasonable and unethical!!

Pls la... u r a student of NUS, a resident of sheares hall block c, pls behave in an educated way.

And any1 who see my laundry bag which contains a pair of short pants pls kindly return it to me. (or joyce)


FROM A VERY FRUSTRATED C-TOWNER

No comments: