I was taking a nap on a lazy pre-deepavali afternoon when my handphone rang. An anxious Miss V called for help to format her computer.
------------------------- fast forward ---------------------------
---------------------JUICY BITS HERE-------------------------
---------------------JUICY BITS HERE-------------------------
Barely a minute after I step into Miss V's room, Mr P appeared and sat down on Miss V's chair, displaying all the traits of the player. Cool and calm. 5 minutes into fixing the computer, Miss V's neighbour, Miss J opened her door and saw Mr P in Miss V's room. These are the "as-close-as-possible" extract of the conversation that took place for the next 15 minutes.
Miss J: "Hello Mr P!" (eh, I'm in the room too! How come no hello me?)
Miss J returned to her room and reappeared in with some biscuits.
Miss J: "Mr P, you want some biscuits? It's STEAM P. It's very nice!" (steam P?!?! thats rather suggestive.. but we'll let it roll for now..)
Miss V: *mumbles something unimportant about not dirtying her room*
Miss J took a bite of the STEAM P biscuits and proclaim,
Miss J: "Mr P, *giggles* you're very tasty" (WTH!! this is outrageous!)
Miss V decides to make her move by asking Miss J for some of her wasabi P biscuits. Turning to Mr P,
Miss V: "The wasabi biscuits are damn shiok! Eat already sure STEAM"
I'm amazed at the pure attractive power that Mr P has at his disposal. First it was lady, and now Miss V and Miss J are also into the P fan club! Oh Mr P!
No comments:
Post a Comment