With all the talk about breakfast, lunch and dinner. Why not we schedule some timings? Say breakfast can be at around 8.30am. Or for those overnight ones, it'll be 7am. Lunch can be around 12-1pm. Then dinner will be 6pm as usual loh. Maybe we can meet in lounge before we go have meals lah, then msn each other loh.
Anyway, I got a lot of requests from ppl after that article came up in the Cock Up, especially Saving Face. Was it the good rating or the "girl on girl action"? Haven't seen it yet though. But aside from me, there are many who also download lah, gotta give credit to them. I would like to note that Liang Liang downloads much much more stuff than me one, my list could be his tip of the iceberg. But his is exclusive membership I guess. That was partially why I decided to ran my own. Anyway, that's not the point, the point is that you can ask around (esp him) for movies too. After the article, people already telling me NUS should be sending me an email soon. Or one day you see me disappear from msn you should know what happen lah.
On the other hand hor, I was just thinking, since so many are watching my movies on their own, won't that kill the movie nights that we used to have in the lounge? Wanna see what you think before I schedule sharing times.
Shiqin aka Potato
No comments:
Post a Comment