Thursday, April 13, 2006

Long long time ago...

#include
#include
#include
#include

Int main(void)
{
U noe…prob for many of us, uni is the place where u experience great disappointments, consecutively one after another…This morning, I just suffered a CRUSHING defeat in my battle against the monsters in the digital world. The relentless attacks of “Error msges” overwhelmed me even before I have time to regain my lost footing. Coupled with the destructive force of “Segmentation errors” which work hand in hand with “BUS errors”, I knew I was doomed even before I stepped into the battlefield. Alas, this is my destiny to fulfill, and like all others there’ll times in life where u can’t escape from battles of such great magnitude. My deepest condolences to all my comrades who fell in the war against the inhumans. Albeit, without any adequate preparation, we still fought bravely n I’m really proud of tt. JUST u wait “C”, there will be time in the near future when we’ll rise and victory will prevail!!! Computing suck!!!!

Tt was just an appetizer, hahaha…anyway was just about to comment tt I always see the same thing on the blog C diary, hmm… maybe except for the overactive tag board…I think more ppl shld write le…dun always read read n read without writin anything…yeah WENDY CHEW? Imagine that if every1 of us bothers to write 1 entry a week…since there are 107 of us, minus 30 phantoms, 25 ghosts, 5 spirits, 7 muggers, 10 chiongsters who will be too bz chionging…there will be at least 30 entries per week!!!!! Well maybe a bit too much for us to read la…ermm maybe still can minus 20 who are oblivious of the happenings in this diary…haha at least there are still 10 entries to keep us entertain :). Good deal rite?

Newaz, tt besides my original intention…lol…was just thinking yesterday nite…I’m the director for the farewell video (incase u all dunno, hohohoho), yet I didn’t have any airtime to say anything..hahaha.. So, here am I to give my little speech of gratitude to the seniors out there who will be gone soon enuf even b4 we realize it…cause we’ll prob too bz mugging.

Seriously speaking, I think tt every1 will agree tt u senior guys and gals are really a great bunch and it will be a great loss to the block once u all have graduated *sob*… N truthfully, I really enjoyed myself while taking the video :) though the editing makes me feel like it’s the end of the world…Nevertheless, will miss every1 of u, like Alvin, Hoifu, Weiyih who always got cock to talk about, Lisi who perpetually refuses to acknowledge her chubbiness, Fiane who is so pretty, Thonglee who is so loving towards Fiane, Yuan2 who always go supper, Eley & Mark who dance day n nite, Yiying and Shuwen who display tremendous sportwomanship, Qiuxia who loves Guoyou, Kexin who always tapau n “cheem” sometimes, Junxiang who always takes God noes wat kind of photos, Derlyn who always say “eeiii…” when she sees me, Paulene who is constantly hungry, Hazel aka “Big Fa*k” who is always so loving, motherly, kind, polite and genteel (“erhmm..”), Diana who always so R.A… (I mean Really Attractive), Ben and Nick who always make so much noise n make lvl2 so happening (but I doubt they will be reading this), Sosan who adores doraemon, and the rest of u who I forgot to name but will always stay in my heart (at this point, Zhaohui will say…*SWEET*).

Good luck in your future endeavors and best of lucks in ur exams!! It's late, my vision is blurred, and my bed is beckonin me to warm it up. So I guess tt’s all for now. Adios amigos…

Return 0;

}

No comments: