Hey hey!
Wanted to post this yesterday.. but realised i am not invited yet so cannot post.. and then now i find that wat i wanted to say is somewat same as wat darius has already written.. haiyah. Nevertheless i sahll say it again and here it goes...
Soccer night was so fun! half the court was filled with C-towners playing soccer and the other half playing badminton.. For a moment I felt like we have went back to Sec Sch times, when the whole class of kids are at PE lesson and having so much fun. And i am glad the guys were so nice to let us the clumsy gals join in too.. (though you ll soon realised that pp like paulene and hazel are actually valuable additions to the team!)There was a lot of block spirit shown there and I bet other blocks are all envious of us loh. Yeah I would really like to see more of that to come! Let s have midnight soccer, badminton and table tennis together yeah?
But meanwhile I see a lot of you guys getting rather stressed lately. I bet it's over sch work, com work( rag i guess), and especially night of 77 stars. Hey it's gd to be busy and committed, but pls give yourself some rest k? If you all need help, ask me!! heehee i ll try to help. =P and try not to make things worse. But really, dont tire yourself too much! rest well sleep well. drink more milo etc etc.
sosan
No comments:
Post a Comment