Monday, October 03, 2011

Buaya Week(-1)

[Date: 02 Oct 11]
[Weather: Warm]
[Mood: Lala]

Dear Diary,

Today, when I walked into C-Town today, it looked different! :O

It didn't look like the C-Town I used to walk in and out of for the past 8 weeks! So shocked! Shall post of picture of how it looks like later... Looked almost like a dream.

Actually! It's because.. It's buaya week this week! So to start the ball rolling, we've decided to decorate the entrance to C-Town to let everyone see how the deco should look like! :P

Firstly, behind the scenes work on our lovely decorations which took up much of Sunday afternoon. (It was a really warm day! *melts*)

While the guys are working hard to put up the piece of humongous cloth for our ceiling:



The girls were.. Playing Checkers?! WHAttttttttt?! tttttttt!!!!

No luh, haha! They were busy making the pillars for our masquerade theme :P

Putting up the deco for the door~


I think our Han Zong Papa has changed job! Girls, he has relegated his job as "Lizard-catcher" and now aspiring to be a electrician ;)


Aloy, seriously?! O.o


I think he's practicing his moves from Chicken Little:


Ahh, our beloved disco ball is up! And this opens our Block to Buaya Week 2011! :D


Let the Buaya begin! :D

XOXO
小明

No comments: