Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Buaya Week Closing

Hey C-Towners!

It was Buaya week closing yesterday. All the fun, excitement, staying up late nights, constant plans on what to do, etc. has come to an end. :( I'm sure it must have been an awesome experience for all the freshies! Well, it's been an extremely delightful one for me :P hahaha!

So, here's to you, dear diary! 'Cause you're worth all the memories we've had in C-Town :D

*Warning: Photo Marathon ahead. Proceed with caution :P*

~Part 1~

Now, now. The most exciting part of Buaya Closing - REVELATION!

We've decided to reveal the identities of the Buayas by the level.

Level 4

Well, look at the level 4 guys! How sporting sia! RAINBOW colours O.o Creative much! hahaha!

Peek-a-boo! hahaha! What?! Na Kok's James' Buaya? :O You should have seen James' expression. 1 word: EPIC.

After a round of boos and shocks, here's the real deal. Their true Buayas. Awwwwww~

James and Hui Yi

Etienne and Jia Feng

XiangLong and Gladys

Uhm, what's Aloy doing, again?

Actually, I think he's trying to jio all the level 5 girls to gather for their revelation. Somehow, it just doesn't seem like so. Hmmm..

Psych kids <3 <3 Awww~

Level 5 and their rep!

Ying Ying, Ming Hui, Yee Jiuun, and Hui Yi

Level 6:

Yi Qiang and Jac

This year, we had 2 pairs of couples! Read: Not real-life couples (not yet anyways:P), but they're buaya-ing each other! How cute! =)

Min and Ben

Level 7:

A good chat after one week of Buaya-ing, and not knowing who do so many numerous nice stuff for you.

Cam-whore! :0
(Actually, the focus isn't on the people posing, look at the left of the picture. I think Pei Wen's expression is quite priceless ;) )

Extremely happy people! :D

Level 2 and 8 combined:
(Eh, I thought Aloy never play.. Hmmm..)

Revealed!

Na Kok smiling from ear-to-ear :))))))))))

Kenneth and Oly

Min Hau and Xiao Wen

Aloy's Buaya! Hui Yi! hahaha!

Wen Jun and Linying

Kay Yan and Nicholas

I think this couple's trying to play badminton. haha! *hint: look at the court Xiao Wen made for Min Hau. Super effort!

Kenneth and Oly

Terrance and Siangyee

In the meantime, the food arrived! Nomnomnomnomnom...

While others took their food, others continued taking photos :P

Qian Yun and Roderick

I think Min's super happy that night to find out that her Buaya is actually her Buayee.

Neighbours! Min and Yin Yin


~Part 2~

After the slideshow of this year's Buaya week, we have our nominations for our winners!

1. Buaya King
2. Buaya Prince
3. Buaya Queen
4. Buaya Princess
5. Most funny Buaya
6. Best Buayee
7. Most Compatible pair

Everyone excited about the nominations that is about to happen:

Now, we have the contenders for this year's Buaya King (fierce fight)

1. Zhen Lin
2. Nicholas
3. Terrance
4. Na Kok
And the winner is....


....


....


....

Zhen Lin!!

感动到。。。

In the last year of his stay in hall, he won the title of Buaya King!
“我要谢谢我的爸爸和妈妈,也要谢谢 Xiao Wen 的爸爸和妈妈,我才能拿到这个奖。谢谢大家!” - Zhen Lin

Our Buaya Prince! Awww, so sweet~

Our Buaya Queen! 4 years in a row! Wow!

A thank you hug. Awwwwww~

Buaya Princess goes to...

Yin Yin!
To our best Buayee!

Jac and Terrance

And the most exciting award - Most Compatible Buaya/Buayee

Hmm, Zhen Lin, how can you get both your Buaya and Buayee up together :O

一石二鸟?

And so, Zhen Lin and his 2 Wen's'. (Pei Wen, left, and Xiao Wen, right)

So, while our panel of professional matchmaking judges took their leave to make a decision, we have our most funny Buaya up next!

And the award goes to...

...

...

Pei Hsin!

After a tough decision, a choice has been made and the most compatible couple chosen.

And what's the award for the most compatible Buaya and Buayee? GETTING MARRIED!

Marriage at our own rooftop with our in-house solemnize-r !

"Today, we have come here to witness the matrimony of the most compatible Buaya and Buayee. So, ladies and gentlemen, please rise for the arrival of our bride, Rena Elizabeth Pang."

*Cues marriage march*

Awwww~ Sword of honour somemore!

(Disclaimer: In view that our dear Rena being held up, her bestie will take her place for this ceremony, and only this ceremony.)

All smiles for the bride-substitute and her father. Everyone look so happy!

Handing over his daughter to the Groom.

"Steve, you better take care of my daughter. Otherwise, the same thing that happened to you during your birthday will happen again." *looks at Aloy*

The Solemnise-r, the Groom and the Bride-substitute

So sweet! Holding hands, as though it were the real thing~

"I, Groom, take Bride as my beloved wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I promise to cherish you, to love you today, tomorrow and forever. I will umum with you, in my room, and in your room. And with you only. I also promise to use protection every time."

"I, Bride, take Groom as my beloved husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I promise to cherish you, to love you today, tomorrow and forever. I will umum with you, in my room, and in your room. And with you only. I also promise to make him use protection every time."


Yay! We have our first "wedd-ed" couple in Block C! A great step forward! ;D

A block photo to end off this evening of fun, laughter, joy and LOVE!

C

Maybe another :P

C

All the Psych peeps! (Ben looks outta the picture, 'cause he ain't wearing no colourful and sexy fbts :P)

Pei Wen and Roderick

Well, I hope this post has kept you turned on all the way. hahaha! Next up, we'll have a look at what our C-Towners did for Buaya week. And not forgetting, What our awardees did to deserve the award.

See you next time!

I <3 C-Town
小明

No comments: