So I washed my laundry at 130am on a Sunday morning since most of the washing machines are unused then, and I was right.
I went down again after a couple of hours to put my laundry into the dryers and this time...viola! Somebody had taken my laundry out of the machine and placed them into the dryer for me. Even when he/she did not want to use the washer. Is this the new laundry hero who randomly helps clear people clothes from the washer to the dryer? Oh, laundry hero, you're so selfless! I wish you can identify yourself and shout your name to us soon so we may all worship you in unity. Thank you laundry hero/heroine!
PS: Sometimes when the "no spin" option is selected on the washer, it could also mean that some of the clothes in there are.... NO TUMBLE DRY.
I know I know. I'm the classic case of dog bit Lu Dongbin.
No comments:
Post a Comment