Sunday, February 26, 2006

Of little men and smaller balls

To the little men who accidentally eaten my pork balls,

I know we are all hungry souls, who isn't? But please refrain from eating my balls. I only have two, I mean two packets of pork balls left in the fridge. And with you accidentally eaten the packet which I have left there for 3 months, I don't know how you're doing. I hope you're not allergic to expired food.

Moral of the story: The next time you wanna eat something, just ask. Maybe I'll be kind to give it to you. Don't steal, 'cause you don't know whether the food has expired.

Thank you for eating the expired pork balls. It has been a pleasure.

p.s. Don't bloody let me catch you, 'cause your balls are next on my most wanted list, after your head =)

1 comment:

~~**^_^**~~ said...

WoHHoo!!!
Hopefully the little man is doing fine now. or hopefully NOT