Alright guys here is the lyrics to the Ahm Ahm song.
No intentions were in the song, and we hope no one is offended or anything.
Enjoy!
Fell in love with a girl on the fifth floor,
365 days and still I think of her
They say I look like 16
And in this field I’m still green
Why hasn’t she ever knocked on my door
And then there was this chipmunk
To level 5 where he bunks
This teenage witch casted her magic
This made him lovesick
And rumbled did his pelvic
Oh.. how tragic
Chasing a girl in hall is no easy feat,
It makes it all the easier when its all unknown,
And with this infatuation, you sick of masturbation,
No more isolation yeah….
Ahm Ahm, that’s what we are,
Ahm Ahm, we never made it that far,
Ahm Ahm, when we’re undercover,
Ahm Ahm, our neighbours still discover.
When protons collide, thats when sparks will form
With a spark their lives will transform
An angel with wings came into her life
And we think she will make a good wife
And then on valentines day, I tot of something he said,
Bibabu island here I come
I wanna give you Christmas
But I dunno if I’m serious
Then.. we got together …. No I’m just lying
Chasing a girl in hall is no easy feat,
It makes it all the easier when its all unknown,
And with this infatuation, you sick of masturbation,
No more isolation yeah….
Ahm Ahm, that’s what we are,
Ahm Ahm, we never made it that far,
Ahm Ahm, when we’re undercover,
Ahm Ahm, our neighbours still discover.
No comments:
Post a Comment